Since David recently took up his new hobby of fishing, I thought it was time to dust off my old aquarium and set it up for him. He loves all animals and I really think he is going to enjoy having some fish of his own. So, yesterday David was a big helper as we cleaned it out and got it all ready for the fish. Then today we headed to the pet store and picked out his very first pet fish.
Helping me get it set up
[sometimes potty training calls for a little "naked time"]
Pointing at his brand new fish - 10 fancy guppy babies
He absolutely LOVES his new aquarium!!
1 comment:
ADORABLE!! I love "naked time" - that is too cute and I LOVE him pointing at the fish. I can hear him saying "OOOH! Mama!" while he's doing that. So precious!! What a great idea for him!
Post a Comment