Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away....


It has been raining A LOT over the last few days which has kept David inside. He was going stir-crazy when all of a sudden he found a new place inside to play...the dryer! What a goofball.






Finally the sun came out today and he was able to play outside again. He was SO excited! He pulled his chair out in the yard and held his little sister for the first time (with a bit of help, of course). Today was also the first day I took care of both kids without Ma's help. She had been here since Rachael was born and was a HUGE help to me. I was a bit nervous as she drove away, but I know, with a little practice, I can do this!




Then David was off like a shot to explore the entire yard!





Rachael spent outside play time sleeping in the Moby wrap, but I can't take a picture of myself wearing it, so here's one of her hanging out with me while David took a nap. 


Every night she is getting better and better at sleeping between feedings. I am happy about that! She is a precious little girl. I am blessed beyond words to have two healthy, beautiful babies and I thank God for them several times a day. I will always wonder what I did to deserve them. 

2 comments:

Debbie_do_da said...

You can do it!

Nicole @ Suddenly Snowden said...

You will be great Lindsay!! This is the job you were born to have and those babies came in His perfect timing :) Will you teach me how to fold a moby wrap when I have a little one??? I think I need help!