Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rachael sings her ABC's and Months of the Year

I know I've said it a million times, but I LOVE my kids' school! They learn so much more than I could teach them, or than they would want to learn from me. 

Here's Rachael, just shy of 2 1/2 years old, singing her ABC's.
* "Double Q" is my favorite letter!*


And singing her Months of the Year.


And that's not all she can do. She can also count to 14 [sometimes skipping 2], say the Pledge of Allegiance completely,  and recite most of The Lord's Prayer.

Watching these videos, I can't help but reminisce about when David was at this age, first reciting his ABC's and numbers

My heart bursts with pride for both of my incredibly smart babies, or should I say, kids? They are constantly impressing me with how much their brains retain or how far back their memories can go [that actually is creepy sometimes].  They love to learn and I'm so thankful they have wonderful teachers who are able to nurture and encourage that love.

No comments: