David had his three year check-up today. Yes. That's right- David is THREE YEARS OLD!
While I sat in the waiting room watching him and Rachael play together, I couldn't believe that it's already been three years since Ryan, Ma, and I sat in that very room with a tiny 6 lb. baby boy for his very first doctor's visit.
We were very excited to hear that this appointment had NO shots involved! David put on this super cute gown and was weighed- 34 lbs. [75th percentile]
Measured- 39 inches [80th percentile]
And, for the first time had his blood pressure checked.
First, the nurse put the cuff on David.
Then she let David feel the bulb and get comfortable
Of course Rachael wanted to play with it too and the nurse was very patient and happy to oblige.
Then finally she took his blood pressure. She was very impressed with how easygoing and calm David was during the whole check-up.
When we met with the doctor he mostly asked the David questions. Things like: Do you like fruits and vegetables? Do you like to play outside? Are you nice to your sister? Do you sleep all night? Do you like books?
David "passed" his exam with the doctor with flying colors and I am still in shock at the fact that my baby boy is THREE.
2 comments:
Big Boy now! Sweetest 3 year old ever. Love you so much David.
What a good boy!! And no, I can't believe he's 3 either!!
Post a Comment